Pickup Trucks are best used to transport small sized and light weight cargo including envelopes, pallets, pipe, cylinders, drums, valves, small oilfield machinery and more. The pickup pictured above is equipped with additional equipment including a full pipe rack, headache rack, and a lift gate which allows it to transport cargo that would otherwise be impossible for a pickup truck.
Pickup Truck Specifications:
- Cargo Weight Range = 1 - 1,499 lbs
- Cargo Dimension Range = 4'W x 8'L open bed that can fit up to 2 standard (4'x4') pallets, or other cargo with similar total width and length dimensions
- If equipped with a pipe rack = pipe up to 24' in length and up to 1,000 lbs in weight.
- If equipped with a headache rack = larger cylinders that are required to be secured to a load bearing frame during transit.
- If equipped with a lift gate - loading and unloading of cargo, too heavy to be lifted in or out of the truck, that is picked up or delivered to a facility without a forklift.